Biomass fired hot water boiler is the best industrial equipment to replace coal fired boiler with low operating cost, high thermal efficiency and high degree of automation. The boiler is equipped with an induced draft fan for mechanical ventilation, and a slag-discharging machine to achieve mechanical slag-discharging, complete control and monitoring instruments, and safe and reliable operation of biomass boiler. Molded biomass fuels, rice husks, palm husks, wood chips, coconut shells, firewood, peanut shells, etc., are all available fuels.
Biomass hot water boiler adopts chain grate or reciprocating grate, adopts segmented combustion technology and gasification combustion technology, and adopts measures such as flame retardant arch in the furnace and inertial dust removal in the furnace, so as to realize the combustion of biomass fuel in different chambers and stages. It has strengthened the gasification combustion and carbonization of fuel in the furnace, enhanced the radiation heat transfer in the furnace, improved the boiler thermal efficiency, and greatly improved the emission index of flue gas. Eliminated the coal fired boiler room “black, smoke, scattered, disorderly, poor” bad environment.
DZL series hot water boiler is a kind of chain grate boiler using biomass pellet as fuel, which is a new generation of high efficiency and energy saving boiler product. The fuel it uses is an ideal renewable energy source, with a large amount of output every year. Using it to replace the burning of coal can not only reduce costs for enterprises, bring rich economic returns, but also waste utilization, farmers’ income, and achieve the common development of economic benefits and benefits. Not only that, the boiler also has the advantages of fast pressure boost, high thermal efficiency and large heating area.
4 ton to 6 ton SZL series biomass boilers are of quick installation water pipe structure. Around the front end of the boiler body for arrangement of water-cooled wall connected to the drum bottom connected to the header of the combustion chamber, to absorb the furnace radiant heat, backend arrangement between water drum on intensive convection tube bundle, high temperature flue gas after combustion after secondary return lateral erosion convection heating surface to separate arrangement of economizer, finally into the filter through the chimneys.
Biomass Hot Water Boiler Features
- The boiler feeding adopts advanced screw rotation drive automatic feeding device, only one time to fill the storage silos, do not need to frequently refueling;
- High efficiency and energy saving: The biomass hot water boiler is completely burned by semi-gasification, the water heater heats up rapidly, and the thermal efficiency is as high as 88%.
- The ignition system adopts the automatic ignition of the combustion machine, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of the stoker and makes the boiler more user-friendly.
- Biomass molding fuel is easy to ignite, easy to burn, inflammable, combustion speed is fast.
- The ash produced by BMF combustion accounts for about 1.5% of the fuel. In order to facilitate ash discharge, a spiral slag extruder is arranged at the rear of the boiler to achieve continuous ash cleaning.
ZOZEN’s products are made of highly efficient thermal insulation materials with low surface temperature of the boiler and low heat dissipation loss. All pressure parts are manufactured in strict accordance with national codes and standards, and each boiler must pass strict inspection and testing, including hydrostatic test and X-ray test, before leaving the factory. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.