Biomass particulate fuel is a major scientific research achievement in fuel application. It uses straw, rice straw, fuelwood, wood chips, peanut husks, melon seed husks, beetroot, bark and other waste crops, crushed-mixed- Extrusion-drying processes can be made into granular fuel. Its raw materials are widely distributed and its processing technology is advanced. Biomass pellets are known for green coal and are a clean energy source. As a boiler fuel, it has a long burning time, high temperature in the intensified combustion furnace, and is economical. At the same time, it does not cause any pollution to the environment. It can replace firewood, coal, and natural gas. Can be widely used in textiles, clothing, printing and dyeing, food, chemicals and other industries such as ironing, drying, heat treatment and hotels, schools, hotels and enterprises and institutions steaming vegetables, steaming rice, supplying boiling water or hot water, disinfection, etc.
In addition to the operating cost of the 3 ton biomass steam boiler, in addition to the boiler body and auxiliary equipment selection and quality, the biomass consumption of the 3 ton biomass boiler is also an important factor affecting the cost of the 3 ton biomass fuel boiler.
However, the fuel consumption of a 3 ton biomass fuel boiler can’t be generalized, because even if you buy a boiler with the same capacity, if the usage is different, the biomass consumption will still be different. In general, the calorific value of biomass is 4000 kcal, and one ton of biomass boiler consumes 180 kg of biomass fuel for one hour, and 3 ton of biomass boiler is 540 kg of biomass fuel for one hour.
Technical features of 3 ton biomass steam boiler
1. An arch tube sheet and a threaded tobacco pipe are used to form a drum, so that the drum is changed from a quasi-rigid body to a quasi-elastic body structure, eliminating the tension members in the tube sheet area and reducing stress. The smoke tube in the tube sheet was changed from two-back to single-back, which solved the problem of cracks in the tube sheet.
2. The lower part of the drum is equipped with a rising pipe row, which eliminates the dead water area at the bottom of the drum, making it difficult for sediment to deposit, and the high temperature area of the drum can be cooled well, preventing the lower part of the drum from bulging.
3. The use of highly efficient heat-transmitting threaded flue pipes has achieved an enhanced heat transfer effect, achieving the characteristics of boiler heating up and rapid pressure increase, and improving the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
4. The structure is compact, compared with the same type of boiler, the size is small, saving the capital investment of the boiler room.
5. Threaded smoke pipe is used to enhance heat transfer, which improves the heat transfer coefficient and thermal efficiency. The flue gas has a disturbing action in the pipe. Ash is not easy to accumulate in the smoke pipe, and it plays the role of self-cleaning.
6. The splayed wall in the furnace and the smokestack at the exit have a certain dust-reducing effect. The original dust concentration of the boiler is controlled below the standard to ensure that the boiler smoke emission meets the environmental protection regulations.
7. The unique double-layer secondary air design improves the ignition conditions of biomass fuel. An independent air chamber is adopted to achieve a reasonable air distribution, so that an aerodynamic field conducive to combustion is formed in the furnace chamber, resulting in high combustion temperature, High combustion efficiency.