Biomass boiler is a kind of boiler that burns biomass energy. It can burn biomass shaped particles, briquette particles, straw, rice husk and other fuels. As a renewable energy source, biomass energy has the characteristics of low energy consumption, low emissions, wide distribution area, and suitable for local development and utilization.
Biomass boilers are divided into biomass steam boilers and biomass hot water boilers according to different outlet media, providing steam for steam curing and drying, and hot water for heating and bathing. Biomass fuel boilers are divided into SZL type, DZL type and DHL type according to the boiler model. Boilers of different structures have different prices, the larger the tonnage, the higher the price.
SZL series biomass boiler product features:
- The water cooling wall on both sides of the furnace chamber adopts membrane type water cooling wall structure;
- The water-cooled wall tubes in the front and back walls of the furnace extend down to the upper part of the grate to form front and rear arches.
- Behind the furnace chamber is an ember chamber, a convection tube bundle, and an economizer at the rear. The flue gas enters the tail flue through the furnace, the ember chamber, the convection tube bundle, and the economizer, and is discharged into the atmosphere through the dust collector, induced draft fan, and chimney.
- The secondary air is arranged on the front wall, controlled by the valve, and put into use when burning biomass fuel, intensifying the combustion, making the fuel fully burned out, and improving the combustion efficiency.
- A higher feed inlet is used to meet the demand of biomass fuel.