ZOZEN 4-ton DZL series biomass boiler has a large furnace space, and the furnace arch has been optimized for a variety of biomass fuels, such as wood, cotton stalks, straws, etc. The higher the calorific value of the fuel, the more the boiler burns the better the effect.
Technical parameters of 4 tons of biomass steam boiler——DZL4-1.25-T
Rated evaporation capacity: 4t / h
Rated steam pressure: 1.25 Mpa
Rated steam temperature: 194 ℃
Water temperature: 105 ℃
Applicable fuel: biomass fuel such as straw, second-class bituminous coal, anthracite
Available Industry: Disinfection, Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, printing and dyeing, feed, medicine, building material, wine, rubber, hospital
Calculated fuel consumption per hour for a 4 ton biomass steam boiler-1 ton biomass boiler, with a heat supply of 600,000 kcal, biomass pellets with a calorific value of 3800 kcal, and boiler combustion efficiency calculated at 80% Fuel Consumption Per Hour = Heat Supply of Boiler / Calorific Value of Biomass Particulate Combustion / Boiler Combustion Efficiency = 2400000kcal / 3800kcal / kg / 80% = 789.6kg
This is the fuel consumption per hour of a 4 ton biomass steam boiler. It can also calculate the daily and monthly fuel consumption. The fuel consumption is related to the later operating costs of the boiler and is a standard for users to consider the boiler.
1. The major features of biomass boilers are: energy saving, environmental protection, and easy installation and use.
2. Boiler operation cost is low, saving 50% than fuel
3. Compared with traditional boilers, biomass boilers have higher efficiency and lower exhaust temperature.
4. Using high insulation materials, the surface temperature of the boiler is low, and the heat loss is negligible.
5. It is produced strictly according to the national standard and Ken standard. All pressure parts are made of high-quality boiler steel.
6. Each boiler undergoes rigorous inspection and testing before leaving the factory, including hydraulic experiments.
7. Set manholes, inspection doors, water holes, etc., maintenance is very convenient.
The range of biomass fuels is very wide. The choice of different fuels means different fuel calorific values. Different fuel calorific values also mean how much fuel is consumed by different fuel biomass boilers every day, and also means different biomass boilers. Fuel prices will vary.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your subsmission! ZOZEN sales managers will contact you within 48 hours. Please check your email or whatsapp in time. If you do not receive the email in your normal inbox, please check your spam mail folder.